Inclement Weather Childcare
Inclement Weather Care
Inclement Weather Care is a program for students in grades K-5. The program is offered from 6:30am to 6:00pm at Hassan, Parker and Zimmerman Elementary Schools on days school is cancelled due to inclement weather. Pre-registration is required. Regular EdVenture Club is not open on days school is cancelled.
Fees (2023-24 School year)
- $123 - 1st Child
- $109 - Each additional child in family
- Must pre-register and pre-pay for 3 days; registration deadline is December 8, 2023.
- If you have pre-registered but decide not to use Inclement Weather Care on a snow or late start day, you will NOT be refunded your pre-payment.
- If less than 3 snow days or late start days during the school year, your account will be credited in May for the days not used.
- Bring a lunch and beverage on days school cancelled; a morning and afternoon snack and beverage will be provided.
Governor or Superintendent Closures
If school is canceled by the Governor, or the Superintendent of ISD 728 Schools decides to cancel EdVenture Club-Inclement Weather Care, we will close for the safety of children and staff. If the Governor or Superintendent closures apply, the day will not count as one of the billed Inclement Weather days.
If you register for EdVenture Club Inclement Weather Care and decide to cancel, the cancellation deadline is December 8, 2023 to receive a full refund.
Early Dismissal of School Due to Inclement Weather
There is not Inclement Weather Care offered when school is dismissed early due to inclement weather; on those days EdVenture Club is cancelled. Parents/guardians of EdVenture Club students must make arrangements to get their child home from school as EdVenture Club will NOT have regular after school care when school is dismissed early.
School cancellations and EdVenture Club-Inclement Weather Care program alerts will be included in the District weather notifications, on the EdVenture Club Facebook page and on the Community Education Website in the @CE728ALERT Twitter feed.